Professionals commit malpractice when they fail to use the degree of care that a fellow professional would consider reasonable and use under the same or similar circumstances. Professionals, including accountants, lawyers, nurses, bankers, trust officers, insurance agents, real estate agents, title company representatives and others who are required to exercise professional judgment or skill may be liable for economic loss and damages under Florida law.
In addition to professional negligence and malpractice actions, I provide a free consultation to evaluate cases of corporate misconduct, fraud and whistleblower actions.
Our law firm evaluates and handles cases against a wide range of professionals, including:
- Home Health Agency
- Hospital Malpractice – Bed Sores, Falls and Fractures
- Nursing Malpractice
- Pharmacy and Pharmacist Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Accountants, Banks and Bankers, Trust Officers
- Insurance Agents, Real Estate Agents, Title Companies and other Professionals
- Corporate Misconduct and Fraud
- Whistleblower Claims