Venice Personal Injury Lawyer, James Keim
If you’ve been injured by another’s negligence or malpractice, it can have a catastrophic impact on your life. The inability to work, to support yourself and loved ones, your pain and suffering, and even your ability to take care of your day-to-day needs, will take a physical and emotional toll on anyone.
I’m here to help.
With nearly 25 years of experience helping the injured in Venice, Sarasota, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and surrounding Florida communities, I have the skill, drive and dedication to help you get everything you’re entitled to. While you focus on getting better and back to work, my focus is on you and your financial recovery to make you as whole again as possible.
My promise to my clients:
- I will speak with you directly and personally handle your case during all stages of representation — you will not be passed off to a junior level associate or some other middleman either within or outside of my law firm.
- I always provide a free initial consultation and work on a contingency fee and cost basis on all nursing home abuse, assisted living facility abuse, car, trucking and motorcycle accident, professional negligence and other personal injury cases: You pay no fee or costs to me or my law firm unless we win your case through settlement or verdict. Our fee and costs are simply deducted from the recovery, if and when a recovery is made.
- I maintain a manageable practice so that I may work more closely with and get to know my clients. I encourage questions and communication, and I always promptly return telephone calls and emails.
- I will explain your rights to you in plain language and strive to make your experience as painless and simple as possible. I understand that this may be the first time that you have ever had to consult with a lawyer.
- I will listen to you and not talk over you. I am from a working class family and background, and I always try to treat people with respect and the same way in which I would like to be treated.
Contact Me for a Free, Confidential Consultation.
Call me today at (941) 485-7600 for a free, no-obligation consultation about your injuries, loss and concerns. I want to help you.